One of my all time favorite episodes of friends is the one where Ross gets a spray tan. If you haven't seen it, your missing out, CLICK to watch. Spray tans have come a long way from the horror stories of people looking like Willy Wonka's Oompa Loompas. Today, spray tans are becoming less scary and more chic. However, getting a custom spray tan is the way to go. People tend to opt for the spray tan booths which are less expensive but they do not have the ability to get certain parts of your body ex: inside legs, your sides, and don't forget your bum crease (sorry but it's true).
Whether it's for prom, a wedding, or just to make yourself feel better, more women (and men!) are getting spray tans. All Things Glow in downtown Dublin, OH at Shamrock Salon. offers an all natural, anti-aging, custom spray tan!!
1. All of the products, made by Infinity Sun, are all-natural and work as an anti-aging agent. No streaks, no Oompa Loompa orange, and it won't come off on your clothes the next day! Also, they have a Glow on the Go product line that's great for quick tanning solutions.
2. These products have been featured in several magazines such as O (Oprah's magazine), Life & Style, and Ok!. Also, several presenters at the Emmy's were sprayed down with Infinity Sun products.
3. Many celebrities, like Britney Spears and Jessica Alba, swear by Infinity Sun's products. Spears even had them on her Circus tour!
4. I know what you're thinking. . .if A-list celebrities are getting sprayed with this stuff, it must cost a fortune. Nope! The cost of getting your glow on is only $30! Keep in mind that, with correct exfoliation before getting sprayed and religious use of moisturizer after a spray tan can last up to two weeks!
5. Wedding coming up? Group discounts are available! For parties of 6+, All Things Glow will come to you to spray you all down and the bride is FREE!
Check out All Things Glow on Facebook and follow Infinity Sun on Twitter